BARG-ARTGEO Sp. z o. o., a subsidiary of GRUPA BARG SA, is currently one of the largest geological companies in the country, offering comprehensive testing in the field of engineering geology, hydrogeology and geotechnics.
Thanks to a modern and specialized equipment base we can carry out various types of geological drilling and geotechnical surveys in virtually all conditions throughout the country.
Moreover, thanks to the highly qualified and experienced staff of geologists and geotechnicians, we are able to undertake even the most complex projects.
The scope of activities of BARG-ARTGEO Sp. z o. o. includes:
- geological and engineering, hydrogeological and geotechnical studies for the design and implementation of buildings,
- preparation of geotechnical expert opinions, documentation of subsoil testing, geotechnical plans, geological work plans
and geological engineering documentation, hydrogeological documentation,
- preliminary tests of soil and water conditions to determine the suitability of plots for building at purchase stage,
- making and documenting excavations for foundations,
- geological engineering and geotechnical tests to determine the causes of construction failures and to assess the technical condition of a building,
heritage buildings in particular,
- ecophysiographic studies from the perspective of geology
- geological and geotechnical supervision of construction sites for earthworks, acceptance of foundation/road excavations and embankments,
- consultancy on the suitability of land for particular projects in terms of soil and water conditions.
In order to meet your needs, we offer geological and geotechnical field surveys, such as:
- mechanical core drilling
- tubular drilling
- mechanical rotary drilling with augers and through-drills,
- making holes by probing with the RKS through-hole probe,
- penetration drilling,
- manual tubular drilling of up to 200 mm in diameter,
- Cone penetration test (CPTu) probing,
- Flat Dilatometer Test (DMT) probing,
- mechanical probing with DPL/DPM/DPH/DPSH probes,
- FVT cross probe testing.
Field tests and studies are carried out in accordance with PN-EN 1997 and PN-EN ISO 14688. Studies such as geotechnical surveys, geological and engineering documentation, hydrogeological documentation state calculated geotechnical parameters of soil, provide conclusions and recommendations regarding foundation, as well as full expert support.
For more details contact our company.