We offer comprehensive technological consultancy and tests of cement, fly ash, lime and many other mineral additives and binders.
The scope of services includes mainly:
- testing binder properties
- laboratory trial preparations and determination of physical properties of materials
- testing of binders for the purpose of periodic type testing
- determination of the properties of special products.
The mechanical, physical and chemical properties of the binder used affect the final characteristics of the product. BARG Group specialists support the selection of materials appropriate for a given application, taking into account the intended use, quality, availability in a specific region, as well as aspects related to the economy and sustainable development.
Our testing offer includes:
- Compressive strength test PN-EN 196-1: 2016-07
- Bending strength test PN-EN 196-1: 2016-07
- Testing the setting time by the Vicat apparatus method PN-EN 196-3: 2016-12
- Volume stability test by the Le Chatelier method PN-EN 196-3: 2016-12
- Test of the pozzolana activity of fly ash PN-EN 450-1: 2012, PN-EN 196-1: 2016-07
We comply with PN-EN 196 and 197, PN-EN 450, PN-EN 459 series standards and the requirements set out in the client’s specifications and technical documents.
If you need help choosing a test method suited for a specific application or would like to get a quotation for tests, including for ones not listed above, feel free to contact BARG GROUP laboratories.